- 1 ripe banana
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup vegan Bailey’s
- 3/4 cup self-raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp flaxseed
- Pinch salt
- Combine banana, milk, vanilla, oil and Bailey’s in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, combine the remaining ingredients, add the liquid mixture and stir well.
- Heat a non-stick pan over a medium-high heat.
- Add 1/4 cup mixture to the pan at a time and cook for 2-3 mins, or until bubbles start to appear in the centre of each pancake, and then flip. Cook for a further 2 minutes on the second side.
- Repeat with the remaining mixture (makes between 5 and 7 pancakes)
- I topped mine with Nush Banoffee almond yoghurt, peanut butter and granola.